Industrial Lubricating OilsProviding you the best range of oleum cut ss lubricant oil, mro lubricating oil and therminol 32 fluid oil with effective & timely delivery.
Oleum Cut SS Lubricant Oil
Approx. Price: Rs 120 / LitreGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||20 L , 26 LTR , 210 LTR|
|Features||Base Oil, Additive|
|Kinematic Viscosity||30 at 40 Degree C|
|Emulsion Test||400 ppm Hard Water, No Water, No Cream|
Oleum Cut SS Lubricant Oil is premium quality soluble cutting oil blended from high solubility mineral oil, emulsifiers and a combination of performance enhancers. It forms an extremely stable milky emulsion when mixed with water. Oleum Cut SS demonstrates very high emulsion stability is observed even with extremely hard water (400 ppm).
- Longer emulsion life
- Better tool life and finish
- Does not decompose chemically
- Does not leave objectionable odour
- Does not cause discoloration and staining of the workpiece
- This soluble cutting oil is recommended for use in a variety of cutting operations on ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- It is used at water to oil ratios between 201 and 301
- IS 11151986 [Reaffirmed April 2013]
Approx. Price: Rs 90 / LitreGet Latest Price
|Vehicle Type||Heavy Vehicle|
|Flash Point||186 Degree C|
|Kinematic Viscosity||12.2 at 40 Degree C|
|Pour Point||-18 Degree C|
- These are highly refined and hydroprocessed mineral oils which have inherently high viscosity index and have good oxidation and thermal stability.
- They maintain a thin film of oil under light and medium load and provide protection against corrosion and rust even during idle condition.
- IS 493 (part 1): 1981 [Reaffirmed Sep. 2009]
- Our grades meet above specification for the respective viscosity grades
Approx. Price: Rs 100 / LitreGet Latest Price
|Flash Point (COC), Deg C||224 Deg C|
- Therminol 32 Fluid A is a new generation heat transfer fluid with superior quality high viscosity index mineral base oils blended with anti-oxidants and other additives enhancing fluid's longevity and ensures excellent thermal stability, providing a budget solution.
- It is ideal for a wide range of closed-to-atmosphere (inertly sealed) applications up to 300 DegreeC.
- Extensively used in textile manufacturing, chemical and processing plants etc.
- Where the oil is circulated in a pumped system operating under atmospheric pressure.
- Meets the requirement for thermic fluid-medium as per IS 14745 1999 (Reaffirmed 2009)